Realised it had been ages since I have updated here, so here goes. I’ve had a relaxing January with not much on at all, which should all hopefully change with February. The following gigs are lined up:
- 30th January – Fanny By Gaslight, Kilmarnock, 4pm acoustic solo show
- 19th February – Nice’n'Sleazys, Glasgow, 7.30pm, £4, with Renegade Folk Punk Band
- 27th February – Libertines, Ayr, £3, cut down folk band show
- 19th March – Balcony Bar, Dundee, £3, with Renegade Folk Punk band
- 21st March – 13th Note with Chris T-T, £6, solo show
Not to mention a UK tour with Adam Boucher in early March, a new split release with Don’t Let Paris Fool You, and perhaps even more shows!
On that note, I am looking to do quite a number of solo acoustic shows, so if you want to put one on (perhaps a house gig), please get in touch. I live in Dundee now, so travelling to anywhere in Scotland is absolutely fine, at any point through the week!