Last night I uploaded a demo of the track The Replacement. Doesn’t feature quite the full Renegade Folk Punk Band (only me, Dan and Woody), but it sounds much like what we sound like live when playing that song. You can listen to it at the facebook page. I quite like how it came out. Hopefully the album will be much the same.
As promised, here is where the tour is going to be taking us. Feel free to mark your attendance at the Facebook event page.
- Friday 4th February – MUSA, Aberdeen, Free Entry, 8pm
- Saturday 5th February – Bar Libertine, Ayr, £3, 8pm
- Sunday 6th February -Dakota Rock Bar, Greenock, Free Entry
- Tuesday 8th FEbruary – 13th Note, Glasgow, 8pm, £3
- Wednesday 9th February – Yorkshire House, Lancaster
- Thursday 10th February – The Swan Bar, Kiddiminster, Free Entry
- Friday 11th February – Still looking for a Dann Saff gig (Brighton? Southampton?)
- Saturday 12th February – Lexapalooza Lite @ The Old Queens Head, London
A few notes on what’s happening where. The Aberdeen show will be me solo, doing two sets of 45 Minutes, much like the last time at MUSA. Watered down with Brewdog Ale, which is always a winner with me! All other dates except London will be with Adam Boucher and Adam Bennett. And, then the 13th Note show and Lexapalooza Lite will be full band shows from me, but with a slightly longer set at Glasgow.
And, the week before I head out on this tour, I’ll be going up to mother-fucking-Thurso to open for Carnivores. That is Saturday 29th January at The Newmarket Bar. It’s the most Northern gig I’ve ever done.